Friday, March 20, 2009

Hard headed

Hi all, here is my weekly ish update,

Today and since last time, I have created wall template's from foam core, paneled an papered them but the crown molding didn't match up so I created a ceiling, its my 3rd try on both of these, and I am quite happy., as soon as I can get my paws on an iron, i will re do the floors in parquet.

Stay tuned because very soon you will get to see what furniture for this room, it is from a wonderful artist, that is a blast to deal with. I'll give you a hint, her name is Deb. Any who enough chit chat, here is the eye candy.









I know what your thinking, wont the people be slightly upset with those obscene orange things? Well don't worry, there clamps and they won't be there forever, nor will the jug of tile sealer. its thee so the ceiling won't squash them like ants. Its a Victorian house after all they shouldn't need hard hats.
I used a template made from foam core for this because it was easier.

Till next time

lidilstuff

4 comments:

MiniKat said...

It's looking great!

Lidilstuff said...

Thank you!

Jean Day said...

it looks wonderful!

Lidilstuff said...

Thanks Jean!