Monday, September 21, 2009

An award!


Admittedly its a little late and I apologize but I got my first award,
Soo Traci sent this to me sorry it took so long traci.
Herer are the rules

Here are the rules for this award:
Right click and save the image award.
1. To complete the following phrase; I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE. . .
2. Link the blog from where the award came from and leave a message informing that person it has been received.
3. Link and pass the award to five blogs that, in your opinion, are blogs of light.

I am light and want to illuminant the talent that each of has within us. Let us never hide from it, but encourage it and feed it like it is our young. Each person has there own talent, So lets use it people!

This award came from, Random Aspects

I am awarding the following blogs,
Casey's Minis Great ideas and inspiration
The life of a doll. Its hilarious
More Minis, a great read, and she works fast!
Deb Minis, I love her work!
Kathie B's minis a great artist.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you!

Lidilstuff said...

Any time, I love your tutorials, and am trying my hand at shoes, having trouble with the heels though.


Lidil stuff