Friday, October 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award!!


Yay I got another award!! So Here are the rules,
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave messages on their blogs

No 1 Thak you Jean!
No 2 Done!
No 3Jean day Minis!
No 4Hmm lets see
1 I play world of warcraft on occasion with my big sister I like the archaetcure . . . Yeah um that is it. .
2 I have two dogs Now I just rescued one.
3 I can`t stand bugs
4 I like music from the 40s 50s 60s and 70s the best. I know its weird
5 I am 20 ...
6 I have bad eye site
7I wear out exacto knives easy cutters any thing with blades at record pace!
No 5 &No 6
Seven Bloggers hmmm,
Let there is
Casey Minis
Antique Daisy
Kathie B's Minis Blog
Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse Back to Back Extravaganza
Fluffy Bricks
More Minis
Deb Minis
No.7 Will do!

Till Next time
Lidilstuff.

No comments: