Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still working

and I Can't wait to show you what I am doing but in the meantime, I thought I would show you my spring fling contest entry from 2009, I t was meant to be on the grounds of the Garfield, bu the way the Garfield is growing, it will have to be next to it. Any way here is the front

. 
This house was so I could experiment with various techniques I wanted to try.I really like the two tone bead board. You might not be able to see it but there is a copper roof on the curved roof.


This is the inside, this now has a potting bench but aside from that its pretty much the same. The floors are scrap book paper.


This is the top floor, i still need a telescope, but the idea was the garner lies to watch the stars.  I need to get some other photos, one day.

Till Net time, Lidilstuff

And Cathrine

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Love your little house and much more on your site. Hope the new member of your family is settling in nicely. You must have a soft spot for animals as I do.

CLARA said...

Una casa preciosa. Los detalles del interior muy bien trabajados. Enhorabuena.
Besos Clara

Lidilstuff said...

Margret, thank you for the nice words. My new member of the family has been settling in quite well I got her last thanksgiving, can't believe its a whole year! She is an ok dog with some problems which we are working thru. Separation anxiety and the need to eat every thing, but she is getting better.

Lidilstuff

Lidilstuff said...

Clara,

Gracias por sus amables palabras que salieron bien.

Lidilstuff

karina content said...

greetings from http://the-mouse-mansion.blogspot.com

dollhouse miniature said...

It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.